Company Secretarial Services
practicing company secretary Services
practicing company secretary Services or Company Secretarial Services includes
- Incorporation of Private and Public companies, limited by shares or guarantee, unlimited companies , their conversions and re-conversions.
- Alterations, modifications and changes with respect to the names of companies, objects, share capital, situation of registered office, amendments and alterations in the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Allotment, consolidation/sub-division of shares, share transfer and transmission, conversion of shares into stocks or warrants, issue of shares certificates, dematerialization of shares, forfeiture of shares etc.
- Changes with respect to appointment, re-appointment, regularization, resignations, fixation and revisions of the remunerations of Directors, Managers, Company Secretary, Compliance officer, secretary in whole time practice, auditors, cost auditors, sole selling agents etc.
- Procedures relating to Board Meetings, General meetings including the pre and post meeting formalities such as notice for the meetings, preparing resolutions etc
- Procedural compliances with respect to the induction and expulsion of members, variation in membership rights.
- Preparation of annual reports and annual accounts including Balance Sheet, Profit and loss account, income and expenditure statement, auditors report, directors’ report, statement on corporate governance, compliance certificate, directors, chairman’s statement etc.
- Procedural requirements for creation, modification and satisfaction of charges and registration thereof by the Registrar of Companies.
- Invitation, acceptance and renewal of public deposits, repayment of deposits and payment of interest.
- Procedure for ascertainment, declaration and payment of interim and final dividend; management of unpaid and unclaimed dividend.
- Maintenance of statutory books and registers as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
- Procedures and compliances related to making inter-company loans, investments, guarantees, and providing of securities.
- Filing of the documents including the forms and the returns with the Registrar of Companies.
- Registration of the documents with the Registrar of companies.
- Drafting of the company documents including memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, agreements, allotment letter, contract of appointments, share certificates, debentures/bond certificates, proxies, dividend/interest/redemption warrants, fixed deposit receipts, share transfer documents, documents in relation to public offerings and listing, notices, resolutions and minutes of meetings.